Price for fully guided walks for groups of up to six
SPECIAL OFFER: Includes pick up and drop off at your local accommodation.
- Elterwater - Four Seasons - £50.00
- Bouth - Hidden Trail - £50.00
- Grange-over-Sands and Hampsfell - £50.00
- Satterthwaite - A Woodland Ramble - £50.00
- A short walk on a proper little mountain: Caw - £50.00
- Longer distance over Coniston Old Man and Dow Crag - £80.00
- Packed Lunch - £6.00
- Pub and cafe recommendations - no charge!
- Drop off at pub, cafe or other local attraction - no charge!
Bespoke Guiding Rates
We are happy to adapt our activities to suit your requirements and can cater for all age groups and any level of hill walking ability.
- Half Day: £50.00 - 8:30am to 12:30pm or 12:30pm to 4:30pm
- Full Day: £95.00 - 8:30am to 4:30pm
- If you want us to take a stag or hen party up Sca Fell Pike but want to make sure that you end up back on the right side of the mountain, we can do that for £95.00. (Which is less than the taxi fare back round from Eskdale!)
- Full Week: £450.00 - 5 full days
- Five days walking on the Cumbria way where we show you the way and move your luggage from stop to stop? We can do that for £450.00
How to book
Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form.
Let us know on your email the dates you require and the number of people in your group and we will get back to you within 24 hours. Alternatively just ring on 1229 861972, any time between 8:00am and 8:00pm and we can discuss your requirements.
We will confirm our availability by email when we receive your enquiry but for an initial look at our availability, have a look at our Active Lakes Diary.
Terms and Conditions (pdf)